The 7 Most Epic Buffets In Minnesota…Thank Us later
February 27, 2019 9:19AM CST
We loooooove our buffets in Minnesota and for good reason. Where else can you keep piling food onto plates in an effort to get “your money’s worth,” and know that everyone else around you is doing the same? Buffets are a judgment free zone and a food-amusement park rolled into one. So without further ado, here’s who made the list:
- Dave’s Pizza, Hermantown. Next time you’re in the Duluth area check out this buffet for all the usual Italian fare featuring of course pizza, but salads, soups, chicken wings, breadsticks and for afterwards, bowling.
- Cornerstone Buffet and Restaurant, Sartell. Featuring a 14 foot salad bar you will definitely not leave hungry. Apparently their dessert bar is epic as well.
- Olive’s, Mankato. Hopefully you’ve experienced Olive’s by now and if not, here’s your chance! Featuring Chef John Massad’s take on Middle Eastern and American cuisine, the food is to die-for. This is definitely a fave with people at the radio station.
- Q. Cumber’s, Edina. This is Sarah’s fave. Located in the Centennial Lakes Plaza near Southdale, Q. Cumber’s features tons of fresh, homemade foods and an enormous 50 foot salad bar. Try their soups while you’re there too!
- India palace, Duluth. If you’re new to Indian food this buffet is a great way to try out the new flavors. You’re bound to find something you like.
- Iron Skillet, Albert Lea. Located in a truck stop in Albert Lea, this buffet features the best of home cooking. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and an open wood-fire rotisserie.
- Mama Shiela’s Soul Food Kitchen, Minneapolis. Featuring Southern Style Soul Food you will find the best mac and cheese, meatloaf, chicken, mashed potatoes and more right here in Minnesota.