St. Jude Radiothon
Our annual St. Jude Radiothon is proudly presented by:
Our Tote Board Total Sponsor is:
Giggle Breaks sponsored by:
Donate online here or call 1-800-303-1135 now and become a Partner In Hope for as little as $19/month.
Eight Great Reasons To Donate To St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- No family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing, or food because all a family should worry about is helping their child live!
- St. Jude pays for housing, food, and travel for patients AND families.
- St. Jude is a specialty research hospital for children, not a general children’s hospital. They focus on providing exceptional care to patients with pediatric cancer and other catastrophic diseases.
- Every patient room at St. Jude has a window to the outside. There is also an adjoining room with a day bed so parents never have to leave their child’s side.
- St. Jude takes care of the whole patient and the whole family. St. Jude’s Pastoral Care lends their services to patients and families as needed. The Child Life Specialists work with the patients and their siblings to help them understand what is happening.
- St. Jude has a school and teachers on staff who helps keep the patients up-to-date on schoolwork with their classmates at home.
- St. Jude has general care doctors (Eye, OB-GYN, ENT, etc.) on staff to help keep the child healthy. Chemo often has side effects, and these doctors work to ensure that the whole child remains healthy.
- NO CHILD SHOULD DIE IN THE DAWN OF LIFE – Danny Thomas