10 Questions Viewers Have After Watching “You” on Netflix
January 17, 2019 9:44AM CST
Netflix viewers are currently obsessed with the series You starring Penn Badgley as a bookstore manager who becomes obsessed with a woman and goes to extreme lengths to win her over. Despite its popularity, the series isn’t without its storyline flaws. Here are 10 of those issues (check out the full list at the link):
- Why doesn’t Beck have blinds?
- Why is everyone so obsessed with Beck? She’s very basic and annoying.
- Is no one seriously worried about Benji’s disappearance, like, at all?
- How does Beck not notice Joe following her?
- Am I… am I rooting for Joe?
- How did Dr. Nicky not figure out that Joe and Beck were telling him the exact same stories, just with different names?
- What really happened to Mr. Mooney?
- Why doesn’t Beck just run straight out of the apartment when Joe goes into the bathroom, instead of trying to make up some terrible excuse and ruining her chance of escape?
- Is Candace actually alive or is Joe hallucinating again?
- Is there DNA in pee?